Mikey - The Gentleman's Club Vol. I

This is a mix by a friend that's well worth a listen:

Mikey - The Gentleman's Club Vol. I by Mikeysmix

TRACK LISTING:
  • Prince – I wanna be your lover 
  • Flash & The Pan – Waiting on a train 
  • Freeez – Southern Freeez 
  • Ashley Beedle & The London Heavy Disco Revue - Move it girl 
  • Social Disco Club & Maia - The way you move 
  • Outkast - The way you move 
  • The Avalanches - Since I left you 
  • Hipsway – Forbidden 
  • Carly Simon - Why 
  • De La Soul – Ring, ring, ring 
  • Christina Aguilera - Genie in a bottle 
  • Sly & The Family Stone - If you want me to stay 
  • Faith No More – Evidence 
  • Snoop Dogg feat. Pharell & Charlie Wilson – Beautiful 
  • Pharcyde - Passin' me by 
  • Salt ‘n’ Pepa – Good man 
  • Kid Creole & The Coconuts - Wonderful 
  • Takagi Kan - Love formula 
  • Layo & Bushwacka - Love story 
  • Grace Jones - Pull up to the bumper 
  • I:Cube – Vacuum jackers 
  • Human League - Love action 
  • Atlantic Conveyor – Nasty things 
  • M.A.N.D.Y. vs. Booka Shade - Body language 
  • Freeez – I.O.U. 
  • Ramsey Lewis - Wade in the water

Comments